With respect to the safety objective, Airmech will:
- Provide appropriate level of training and support to the management and employees to ensure that they are able to fulfil the safety responsibilities.
- Comply with the regulations set forth by Government of India, State Governments and other local government agencies in the matters related to safety health and environment.
- Recording of non-compliances and addressing those non-compliances through corrective actions and training
- Make it obligatory for the employees and associates at project sites to follow safety rules, procedures, systems and safe practices.
- Work with others responsible for managing occupational health and safety in the work place.
- All Project Managers, Engineers and Supervisors shall ensure that the employees work under them, sub-contractors and visitors are made aware of our Safety Health & Environment system and they follow it in our offices and our project sites.
- Airmech management believes that through the team work and shared individual responsibility we can successfully implement the Safety Health and Environment programme.
We have successfully delivered numerous projects in various sectors including commercial spaces, corporate offices, healthcare, hospitality, and industrial complexes across the country, showcasing our exceptional project delivery capabilities.
As one of the nation’s premier HVAC contractors, we are dedicated to providing the best to our customers and clients. Our commitment, “Once with the customer, always with the customer,” guides us. We ensure continuous support throughout the project execution phase and beyond, assisting clients even after project handover for operations.
Our devoted team of technicians and support staff work tirelessly to maintain system performance around the clock, conducting regular checks and maintenance to ensure smooth operation. With AirMech, your project is in capable hands from start to finish.